Hi Guys! Today’s post features the products that I use on my hair quite frequently and a little review on each of them!
1. Herbal Essences’ Naked Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner – I change up my shampoo and conditioner regularly, each time I finish a set. This time I’ve been using the Naked Moisture shampoo/conditioner from Herbal essences which claims to have no heavy residues, parabens and dyes. I’m not sure if I see a dramatic difference after each time I use this but it smells nice and I like Herbal Essences as a brand; I’ve liked pretty much every shampoo/conditioner I have used from them, so this is no different.
2. Denorex Therapeutic Dual Shampoo & Conditioner – I use the Denorex 2-in-1 Therapeutic shampoo and conditioner once or twice a week to control my psoriasis. You massage the product onto your head and leave for about 5 minutes. I like to wash my face/body, shave my legs if I have time, during the waiting part. It starts to get tingly and then you wash it off. The formula is supposed to help relieve itching, irritation, redness, flaking caused by dandruff or scalp psoriasis. I do notice a change after I use it and it does help to relieve the itching and irritation I get.
3. Regis Designline Ultimate Radiance Leave-In Conditioner – I got this product about two years ago from the hair salon I go to, and I tend to use it on the days I wash my hair with the Denorex product. Only because I feel like after I use the Denorex, my hair feels a little dry and so using the leave-in conditioner gives it some moisture and helps me brush my hair out easier.
4. ExquisiteOil Protective Treatment from Biolage – I got this from my friend about two years ago when she worked within a fashion magazine for her placement. She was always getting free products and gave some to her roommates, including me. The product is a serum infused with moringa, macadamia and argan oils. You can use the oil before shampooing, during conditioning, while styling or overnight as a treatment. I was originally using it overnight, but I felt like my pillow was getting oily so I’ve started to use it during conditioning. I use about 3 pumps (is that too much? it doesn’t say) mixed in with the amount of conditioner I use and my hair does feel shiny and nourished.
5. Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hairspray – They redesigned the cans, so I have the one that is a flexible hold hair spray and whenever I do finish it, I’ll get the one that’s the next step up. But, overall, it does it’s job and doesn’t leave my hair crunchy.
6. Tresemme Mousse – I’m not even sure what the name of the one I have is, but it’s not in the mousse collection anymore. But basically, I just put a pump in my hand, massage it through my damp hair and then do one of my braiding hairstyles overnight in which I get wave hair the next day. I think the mousse adds some extra hold to my hair since it’s fine and flat; I have no volume whatsoever, so I think this helps keep my curls intact.
Thanks for reading! Any products you think I should look into at all? 🙂
Sorry for the lack of updates in the past week; had to purchase a new laptop because my other computer battery was about to die, so I’ve been waiting until I bought my new one to upload pictures and such to it! Posts might be a little sparing for the next couple of weeks until I can figure out how to not lose all my music from iPod when I plug it in to this computer. Thank goodness for backups!